Folha de S.Paulo was founded in São Paulo 1921 under the name Folha de Noite, meaning “evening edition.” In 1925, the editors launched another newspaper named Folha da Manhã or “morning edition.” In 1960, both newspapers merged to form Folha de S.Paulo, the largest newspaper in Brazil. Over the last 100 years, Folha has used 28 different logos. Since 1996, Folha’s logotype has been created in a partnership with Brazilian designer and previous Folha de S. Paulo art director, Eliane Stephan and Metadesign. Up until present day, only small spacing adjustments were made. This presentation shows how the Folha de S.Paulo logotype evolved from 1921 to today; connecting changes in letterforms with the history of the newspaper.